Wednesday 21 February 2018

Pengalaman saya belajar di ILP Perai




⇝ImTatchayeenyHere⇜

                            17YearXxOld

                  ImStudentFromSMKPerai
                        NowImStudyAt(ILP)

COLLAGE MEMORIES: I was so happy when i start to study here.Im Take Computer Course.On First Day At Collage ILP I Think its was very difficult Course but Week By Week On Thursday When I come to study its normal and easy to study for me.here im study how to make a video,how to repair a computer and more.now its all very easy to me.im very happy to study here and im just wait for the certificated.Thanks ILP PERAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AboutMyLovelyActressMissKajalAgarawal

Kajal Aggarwal  (born 19 June 1985) is an  Indian  film actress and model. One of the most popular Indian celebrities, she has establ...